Beneteau Oceanis 45 es un velero de 14.0 metros de eslora, 4.5 metros de manga y capacidad para 6 personas que cuenta con 3 cabinas y 2 baños. Construido en el año 2015 en el astillero Beneteau.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 (2015) 'Stella'
This Beneteau Oceanis 45 is a beautiful cruising yacht and is perfect for your next Caribbean sailing adventure in Grenada. In Beneteau’s timeless tradition, this cruising yacht boasts sleek lines, a well thought-out and spacious layout and attention to detail throughout. These are the hallmarks of ‘Stella’.
The three cabin interior arrangement features two double guest cabins aft and one double berth forward; the starboard double berth adjoins the guest head with stall shower.
The three-zone reverse cycle Cruisair air-conditioning will keep you cool at night in the tropics. These yachts were designed with space in mind. The headroom in the saloon is a generous 6′ 6″.
The Cummins Onan generator, quiet flush toilets, touchscreen chartplotters, electric windlass will ensure that your Antigua sailing trip is a delight from start to finish.
The Beneteau Oceanis 45 has received exceptionally positive reviews across the sailing media, here are some excerpts:
Sail Magazine: “The Oceanis 45 is an attractive, well-conceived cruising boat that should appeal to sailors who like clean modern styling combined with more conventional accommodation plans.
Beneteau Oceanis 45 (2015) 'Stella'
What’s included in my yacht charter?
We want your sailing vacation to be as relaxing as possible. So, to help you prepare for your holiday charter we provide a handy starter kit – the following list gives you a good idea of what’s included on our comprehensively equipped yachts so you know what you may need to bring with you – and perhaps more importantly, what you don’t!
Your Grenada yacht charter will include:
- A complimentary starter kit on arrival containing such things as a bottle of rum, coke, water, wash up liquid, small soaps, paper napkins, trash bags, 1 roll toilet paper per head, matches and a bag of ice in the fridge
- Linens and towels (beach, bath, face & hand) for your use during the charter, as well as spares should you wish to change sheets or need more towels.
- We provide you with printed clearance forms for your use so you don’t need to fill them in or bring your own.
- Full fuel and water tanks at the start of charter. You will pay for fuel used at the end of charter, including dinghy gas. Fuel is provided on our dock.
Our yachts are extremely well equipped for your comfort and a short list of equipment is below. Please note equipment can vary from boat to boat, especially from the smallest to biggest. Please don’t hesitate to ask, and we can normally accommodate extra requests at a small fee depending on the item.
- Chart plotter. All our boats have plotters, many of them are mounted at the wheel. For makes and models please ask.
- Other electronics – depth and speed, and in most cases wind instruments.
- All boats either carry a built in inverter or a small portable unit. Most boats are 110V but some are 220V. These days most charging equipment/ laptops etc. will take dual voltage.
- Safety equipment. All our boats are well equipped with lifejackets, liferaft, flares, fire extinguishers, fire blanket, VHF radio, through hull plugs, first aid kit, flashlights.
- Navigation equipment – charts, nav tools, binoculars.
- Dinghy and outboard motor, normally 5hp for monohulls and 9.8 or 15hp for cats.
- BBQ Grill (charcoal)
- Bimini and in most boats a dodger
- Electric windlass on all boats
- Refrigeration and bigger boats may also have a freezer
- Pillows, linens and towels
- Clothes pegs
- Stereo with aux and/ or USB input for i-pod or storage device
- Tool Kit
- Cockpit cushions
- All galley and cooking utensils
- Cigarette Lighter Outlet 12V
Please note that we do not supply complimentary Snorkel Gear. We suggest you bring your own mask and snorkel to ensure a good fit, or you can rent a reasonable quality set from us for US$15 per week. This can be done at base on arrival, no need to book.
Fishing rods and tackle can be rented at our base for US$25 per week.