The Laggon 380 is for enjoying life on the high seas in a seaworthy craft, in port on a comfortable, welcoming boat.
- a simple, efficient deck layout
- vertical glazing provides better protection against the sun and optimizes space and headroom
- layouts include 3 cabins in a 38' boat
- interior woodwork in reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
- performance under sail guaranteed!
Full batten mainsail, Genoa on profurl furling system, Lazy bag, Selftailing Winches, Air conditioning,
Bath towels, BBQ (charcoal), Bedding, Cabin fans, Cockpit ice box, Deck cushions, ho/cold pressurizaed fresh water, linen, manual toilet, rigid inflatable Dinghy with 15HP, Autopilo, Deptfinder, Electrical Panel with volt and ammeter, Log/Speedometer, VHF, Wind Indicator, Wind Speed, Bimini, transom shower, Electric bilge pump, Fire extinguishers, Horseshoe buoy, Life Vests, Navigation Lights, Blender, Burners stove and oven, coffee maker, coffee precolator, double sink, fridge (no freezer), fully equipped, Salt water foot pump, AM/FM radio, cd player, Cockpit Speakers